Residential Landlord Insurance
Our expertise in residential landlord insurance is the reason thousands of property owners choose WTJ. Rental property is a substantial investment, so it is important to make sure you are adequately insured to protect yourself, your property, and your tenant.
Call us today
01924 871111Enquire Online
Our flexibility allows you to build a policy to suit your individual requirements, whether you have one property or a large portfolio, we are able to offer expert advice and guide you to the correct insurance policy that suits your requirements.
Benefits and the flexible services we are able to offer include
- Buildings – Protect your asset against the daily exposure of risks, examples being: Fire, Storm, Burst Pipes, Subsidence, Flood, Theft, and Malicious Damage.
- Contents – Contents insurance will protect you for damage and subsequent financial loss caused to furniture and fittings.
- Loss of Rent – If a tenant has to move out of your property for reasons out of your control, Loss of Rent will continue paying you your rental income, so that financial losses are minimal.
- Alternative Accommodation – If the landlord is contractually obliged to provide alternative accommodation, then this will provide cover should the property become inhabitable due to a specified and insured event.
- Landlords Liability – If a tenant or third party suffers injury or loss, due to a fault of your property then Landlords Liability (also known as Property Owners Liability) will provide financial protection to cover you against the costs of any claims arising.
- Accidental Damage – Providing financial protection to pay for the cost of repairs following damage to your property or contents.
- Theft / Malicious Damage by tenant – Providing cover in the event that you suffer a loss following theft and/or malicious damage caused by your tenant.
- Rent Guarantee – Rent Guarantee Insurance will protect you in the event that your tenant fails to pay the rent; safeguarding your financial commitments.
- Legal Expenses – Designed to provide help and financial assistance should you become involved in a legal dispute, including breaches of tenancy agreements, evictions and legal defences.
- Employers Liability – Employers Liability provides cover up to £10m in order to meet compensation costs should an employee become injured, or ill, as a result of their employment with you.
- Landlord Home Emergency Cover – Providing cover for the landlords rented property, including cover for plumbing & drainage, loss of utilities, lost keys, central heating & pest infestation.
- Terrorism Cover – Covering your property & contents following damage and subsequent financial loss due to the act of terrorism.
If you would like a quotation then please contact us today on 01924 871111 and a member of our specialist team will be happy to assist you.
Call us today
Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm
Find out more