Restaurants come in all shapes and sizes, from a local pizzeria to a fine dining establishment. That’s why we tailor our policies to make sure that our customers have the right cover in place to protect their business.
Call us today
01924 871111Enquire Online
However, there are some unforeseen events that your business could really do without such as damage to your premises or to your stock, not to mention injury to your employees or customers. Our Restaurant insurance will cover all of these possibilities, giving you the peace of mind to focus on giving your customers the best possible service.
Common covers are:
- Buildings Insurance - Protects you from the costs of damage caused to your building by a range of risks such as fire, malicious damage or flooding.
- Public Liability – Covers your legal responsibility for injury caused to the public or damage to their property due to fault of you or your staff.
- Employers’ Liability – Required by law if you have any employees and protects your legal responsibility for accidental death or bodily injury caused to your employees arising out of activities connected to your business.
- Products Liability - Protects your legal liability for injury or damage caused to the public arising from the supply of goods in connection with your business.
- Business Interruption - Provides financial assistance for an agreed period of time for business overheads that result from considerable interruption to your trading following a fire or other major insured peril.
- Contents/Stock Cover - Protects your contents/stock from theft or being destroyed by a range of risks such as refridgeration failure, fire, malicious damage or flood.
- Money Cover - Covers theft of money from your premises or whilst in transit to or from your bank.
- Glass Cover - Provides cover for the replacement of broken or damaged glass caused to your business including shop front, windows and glass in display cabinets.
- Equipment Breakdown - Provides cover for equipment such as computers, electronic equipment, refrigeration equipment, air conditioning, telecommunications, lifts, machinery, cash registers, boilers and audio equipment.
- Loss of Licence - Loss of Licence cover, under qualifying circumstances, will provide cover for any reduction in the value of your business or premises following the loss of licence.
If you would like a quotation then please contact us today on 01924 871111 and a member of our specialist team will be happy to assist you.
Call us today
Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm
Find out more