Retail & Wholesale
We understand the importance of your business to you, and the need for protecting it. Businesses are exposed to higher risk than ever, and owners are faced with the prospect of selecting an insurance policy which will adequately cover them should a claim occur.
Call us today
01924 871111Enquire Online
Retail Insurance - Suitable for businesses who sell products or services on their premises, such as grocers, hairdressers, newsagents, supermarkets and more. Policies are suitable for small corner shops to high street chains as optional and additional covers allow you to build a policy to suit the requirements of you and your business.
Wholesale Insurance - As a wholesaler you are likely to require additional covers due to the increased stock both on premises and in transit. Any interruption to wholesale business can be catastrophic as you could potentially lose contracts and long-standing customers as their demands remain the same regardless of who is available to supply them.
Key Insurance subjects include:
- Buildings - This will form part of your business insurance and will protect you against damage caused and subsequent financial loss in view of repairs / rebuilding.
- Contents - This will provide cover for your trade contents at your premises, including all non-fixed items including electrical items, counters, fridges, freezers and furniture.
- Fixtures & Fittings - This is cover for the permanent fixtures and fittings in the business premises, including items such as shelving, fixed counters and walk-in fridge / freezers.
- Employers Liability - If you employ one or more staff, then employer’s liability is a legal requirement. This aspect of insurance covers you against injury, illness or even death to your employees.
- Public / Products Liability - This aspect of liability insurance provides cover for the legal liability should a third party issue a claim against you and/or your business or products.
- Stock - Your stock is an investment, so it is important to protect this investment in the event of damage and loss.
- Loss of Licence - Loss of Licence cover, under qualifying circumstances, will provide cover for any reduction in the value of your business or premises following the loss of license.
- Business Interruption - Business interruption covers loss of revenue as the result of a claim such as a fire or flood.
- Employee Theft - This additional cover will offer financial protection following acts of fraud or theft by dishonest employees. This can be extended to cover computer fraud, forgery, fund transfer fraud and credit card fraud.
- Treatment Risks - This is a requirement for trades such as beauticians, hairdressers, tattooists, piercing studios, teeth whitening clinics and cosmetic surgeons.
- Seasonal cover - It is possible to automatically increase your stock sum insured in designated months to ensure that you are adequately insured should you suffer a loss.
If you would like a quotation then please contact us today on 01924 871111 and a member of our specialist team will be happy to assist you.
Call us today
Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm
Find out more