Our Claims Process
WTJ understands that making a claim can be complex and often frustrating. That’s why we have an experienced in-house claims team on hand to manage your claim from beginning to end.
Call us today
01924 871111Enquire Online
The team is dedicated to providing the best possible service to each and every client. Whether it’s a personal policy or complex commercial insurance, you can be assured that you will have all the support you need.
As part of our service we will:
- Allocate a personal claims handler to manage and oversee your claim
- Assist with presenting your claim to insurers
- Provide technical claims advice
- Arrange loss adjusters (if required)
What to do in the event of a claim:
Motor Insurance Claims
If you are involved in an accident, it is important to follow the following guidelines:
- Obtain any Third Party and Witness details at the scene of the accident.
- Take photos of the scene of the accident including the position of the vehicles after impact.
- Contact us immediately to report a claim on 01924 871111.
Building Damage Claims
When your property has been damaged, coping with the disruption and inconvenience is stressful enough; dealing with loss adjusters and tradespeople is extra pressure you could do without, we can help take the stress out of those situations.
Contact us immediately to report a claim on 01924 871111 or contact Aspray direct on 0808 161 7025
Aspray, our Property Claims Management service will:
- Visit the property and carry out a thorough assessment of the damage
- Prepare a detailed schedule of works and damage report for your insurer
- Meet the loss adjuster, where required, to negotiate on your behalf and agree repairs
- Manage vetted tradespeople and suppliers to complete repairs to the highest possible standard
- Invoice your insurer for all completed works
Aspray's efficient and professional service is FREE OF CHARGE* as they invoice your insurer directly for all property reinstatement and repairs.
In the event of your windscreen or vehicle windows needing repair or replacement, contact your insurer directly using their windscreen helpline number, this can be found within your policy documents. Or for further assistance call us direct on 01924 871111.
It is important to act quickly with Liability Claims. Simply report the claim immediately to us on 01924 871111. Do not respond to any third party correspondence, please forward this to our office immediately.
* Please note any excess stated in your insurance policy will still apply. Aspray is paid direct by your insurance company.
Call us today
Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm
Find out more